COVID-19 – Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
These are some of the measures we have implemented on our tours:
– Bringing your mask and your own hand sanitizers is mandatory;
– Keep the social distancing as advised;
– Vans are only filled with 2/3 of their capacity, which means only 4 people per tour (unless you are all members of the same group – family, friends, etc.);
– Vans are cleaned and disinfected properly every day;
– You need to use mask when required. For example, at the Paiva Wakways you are required to use mask:
- At ticket validation (Paiva Walkways entrance and exit);
- Wc’s access;
- Eventual interaction with others;
– You also need to accept to measure your temperature if required.
By the Portuguese Healthy Cabinet, children under 10 years old are not obliged to use mask.
We are now open for all of your favorite trips!
Please, for further info, check the official Travel Precautions from World Healthy Organization – WHO: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/travel-precautions
– In case of doubt, you can contact the company by phone +351 91 73 73 111 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org