A complete picture about past and present! You`ll fall in LOVE with Porto!
After picking you up from your hotel, lodging or Leixões Cruise Ship Terminal*, we’ll have a full day covering all: modern and ancient Porto, the neighbor city of Gaia to appreciate the views over Porto.
We’ll explore the Old Quarter, including Cathedral and the medieval city, São Bento Train Station and get to know the meaning of the magnificent hand-painted tile panels and Ribeira, which is the heart of the Unesco Heritage.
Uptown, other highlights of our tour are the Allies Square and the City Hall, the Clérigos Tower, Lello Bookshop, Churches of Carmo and Carmelitas, the Jewish Corner and to the amazing viewpoint of Victoria.
For lunch, I will suggest Afurada – a small fishing village where you can have excellent options of fish or meat with a truly local environment.
We’ll stop at Serra do Pilar belvedere, for the most spectacular viewpoint over Porto and Luis I bridge.
Discover the world of Port Wines on a visit to one of the most exquisite Port Wine Lodges! A very informative visit to the wine cellars will be followed by a Premium Port Tasting with Chocolate Pairing!
* Notice: Shore Excursions are also available: If you come by cruise, we can pick you up at the Cruise Ship Terminal and drop you off there again. The tour (and price) is the same as described.
|PICK UP/DROP OFF||At your hotel, lodging in Porto or Leixões Cruise Ship Terminal|
|START AT / END||09:30am to 05:00 pm (approx)|
Insurances and fees
Any service that is not clearly specified in the inclusions
For 1 or 2 people: Total of 340€ | 165€ per person
For 3 people: Total of 375€ | 125€ per person
For 4 people: Total of 420€ | 105€ per person
For 5 people: Total of 460€ | 92€ per person
For 6 people: Total of 510€ | 85€ per person
For 7 people: Total of 560€ | 80€ per person
For 8 people: Total of 600€ | 75€ per person
For bookings or questions, use our email: email@example.com
Payment methods: PayPal or Credit Card
The highlights of our tour are:
– São Bento Train Station and the huge hand-painted tile panels;
– Serra do Pilar belvedere: the most spectacular viewpoint over Porto;
– Premium Port tasting with Chocolate pairing;
– Ribeira, the Unesco heritage riverside neighborhood;
– Luis I bridge;
– Cathedral of Porto – passing through the Old Quarter and the oldest street in Porto!
– Allies Square and city hall;
– The Jewish corner;
– Carmo and Carmelitas churches;
– Lello Bookshop and Clérigos Tower area.
Return to your hotel or Leixões Cruise Ship Terminal.