Porto: a cosmopolitan city, historic, medieval, modern, fun, full of tradition and with a unique gastronomy.
Although hilly, navigating the steep, narrow alleyways of Porto are better on foot.
It´s going to be a day of history and secular monuments. We`ll walk through the medieval city, visit São Bento Train Station and get to know the historical significance of the magnificent hand-painted tile panels.
The Cathedral, located at the highest point of the city, will be another point of visit. Then, we`ll take a walk through the medieval city and pass the oldest street in the city.
Our walk will lead us to the Allies Square and the City Hall, the Clérigos Tower, Lello Bookshop, Churches of Carmo and Trindade and to the amazing viewpoint of Victoria.
We descend to Ribeira, the heart of the Unesco Heritage, through the medieval stairways to appreciate the typical houses of the city. Here you have the opportunity to do the six bridges cruise (optional). After crossing the bridge Luis I through on the lower deck, you`ll participate in a visit to a Port Wine Cellar including wine tastings.
Afterwards, there`s a walk along the Gaia docs to be dazzled by the sights over Porto Downtown. By cable car (or walking), you`ll reach the most extraordinary viewpoint over the city.
If you do not have vertigo, we’ll walk along the upper deck of Luis I bridge for wonderful views and return to Porto side.
|PICK UP/DROP OFF||At your hotel or accommodation|
|START AT / END||9:00am to 1:00pm or 2:00pm to 18:00pm (approx.)|
Any service that is not clearly specified in the inclusions
– Ribeira, Unesco Heritage Site;
– Medieval city passing through the oldest street in Porto!
– São Bento train station;
– Cathedral of Porto;
– Allies Square and City Hall;
– Clérigos Tower;
– Lello Bookshop;
– Churches of Carmo and Trindade;
– Vitória viewpoint;
– Statue of Henry, the Navegator;
– Upper and lower deck of Luis I bridge;
– Visit and wine tastings at a old Port Wine Cellar;
– See Porto from the neighbor city: Gaia;
– Gaia Cable Car (opcional);
– Serra do Pilar belvedere: the best viewpoint over Porto;
– 6 Bridges cruise (optional).