All year round
3 / 10
+/- 9 Hours
No buses!!!! Small group tours: max 8 people!
115€ pp – All-inclusive!
Discover the magical Douro Valley and its stunning landscape!
Arriving at the Valley, you will have your first eye-contact with the surrounding landscape by crossing a beautiful iron bridge!
Be dazzled by one of the most breathtaking located wineries in Douro Valley! A truly Instagram spot! Learn the technics of wine making on a very informative visit and taste a glass of Port wine while looking over the impressive Valley!
Scenic drive towards Pinhão village, considered the heart of Douro Valley. Enjoy a tasty meal at a small traditional restaurant for a full local experience (vegetarian options available) and join a 1h boat trip to appreciate the Valley from a totally different perspective.
After a short stop at another beautiful viewpoint, its time to visit of the most authentic and traditional Quintas in Douro Valley! At this family owned winery, you’ll learn about the ancient technics and taste some Gold Awarded wines directly from the oak barrels.
|PICK UP/DROP OFF
|Meeting point: Av. dos Aliados, 266 – 8:30AM
|START AT / END
|8:30AM / 6:00PM (approx)
Any service that is not clearly specified in the inclusions
The pick up time is at Av. dos Aliados, 266, at 8:30AM, and we set off towards the Douro Valley.
- Say Hi! to Douro Valley by crossing a iron bridge;
- Visit and wine tasting at a beautifully located winery;
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant with panoramic views. (fish or vegetarian options available).
- Drive along the National road 222 towards Pinhao;
- Visit to Pinhão village and join a 1h boat ride;
- Stop at an amazing viewpoint;
- Visit and wine tastings at a Old Winery.
Drop off at the same meeting point in Porto: Av. dos Aliados, 266